Thursday 22 November 2012

An illustration today

Been roughing out a little illustration today for young epilepsy. This is the very first draft so it will see many changes. I want the chap at the back to look like a security officer in a shopping mall. I don't suppose people use walkie talkies anymore...might change that to a mobile. Actually it looks like a carton of juice at the moment! 
I have also been offered the opportunity of providing artwork for a Sussex Calendar for Charity. Can I come up with 12 Sussex images that suit my style, for next summer. They would also have to be suitable for me to exhibit as framed pictures afterwards. I think I will go back to painting my pub now while I give that a bit of thought. Quite an exciting challenge though, can already picture a few pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment