Thursday 2 May 2013

Fun family portrait, barbecueing at home.

As well as painting character-full shops and pubs, I take on regular commissions for house and family portraits. Sometimes these can be as small as a single person for a special birthday, or larger and include all family, friends, pets, hobbies, cars...etc!
I completed this one a few weeks ago, but wasn't able to post it up here, as I didn't want to spoil the surprise. This was a fun one to paint, especially as it was cold and snowy outside when I was working on it, and it was nice to dream of the summer to come...
Family, friends, and even the rabbit have been included, a special surprise for the Birthday Girl.
Here is another house portrait. This time a London home, with the couple and their cats, relaxing after a day in the City.
I have just recently finished another. Can't show the painting yet, but here is a taster...

You never know what you might need to make a house portrait personal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment