Monday 24 February 2014

Bringing in the beer - John Harvey Tavern, Lewes. Finished!

Here is the finished painting of the John Harvey Tavern, featuring Knots of May, Ditchling Morris, Brighton Morris, Chanctonbury Ring Morris, Lewes Glynde Brass Band, Jamie & Jimmy with Huckle my Buff, and of course Monty and Winston the shires. There are also two dogs called Barney, a westie, and John Harvey himself!
I had fun with this one, and have now had a giclee print made too. Both the original and the giclee print will be at Chalk Gallery next week : )

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed Jamie Oliver!! I'll have to go and look at the Chalk Gallery version instead :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wasn't Really there of course...he was actually making Huckle my Buff over in Wisborough Green - with Harveys though!

      Delete