Wednesday 29 July 2015

Planning for a christmas card, Eastbourne

I have been busy with painting and neglected my blog!
Must get back to blogging or I will never keep track of how I do manage to fill every spare minute with my painting.

Chalk Gallery will be celebrating ten years this year, with a big exhibition at the Towner Gallery in Eastbourne.
I painted a view of Eastbourne Bandstand a couple of years ago, and it proved very popular as a Charity Christmas card, so I thought it would be a good idea to paint Eastbourne seafront again for christmas, and exhibit it, all being well, at the Towner in October. (bit early for Christmas, but I know that the cards will be in the shops by then!!)

so...here is the planning sketch. I think my bathers will have blue feet!....

No comments:

Post a Comment